Details of the mission
- Try out some bingo calling with older people. We say “to try” but we already know that it’s a complicated mission: you will meet true professionals in this discipline. Join this mission which is as difficult as it is fun!
- Your Allies:
- Social workers from the Onada, Sanitas, Armonia and Badia del Vallès retirement homes will accompany you during this mission.
- In Aula Jardí on our Barcelona campus and our Sant Cugat campus
- From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- From 10 to 11 a.m. you can help to pick up the participants from their retirement home or the bus.
- From 11 a.m. to 1.30 p.m. you’ll play bingo with them and help them during lunch.
- From 1.30 to 2 p.m. you can help by accompanying them on foot to their retirement home or bus.
- Aproximated time:
- Anytime you decide.
- * Did you know that you can also accompany them to UIC Barcelona and to the retirement home? Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll tell you how you can win at more than just bingo.
Here are the clues for this mission